Pages

Photobucket

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Winner of Karen's book is....

Mary Foster!  Congratulations, Mary.  I'm sure you'll enjoy Glass Angels.  Karen's an awesome author!

September's author is another fellow Jewel of the Quill, Janet Lane Walters.  Janet is a multi-published and award-winning author I'm sure you're gonna want to add to your reading list.

Be sure to mark your calendar, on Sept 14th I'm having a release party for my first contemporary western romance Renegade Hearts at The Sweetest Romance Author's Blog.  During the two-hour party I'll be having half hour drawings.  Prizes includes: a PDF copy of Renegade Hearts, a hat, and tee shirt.  The final grand prize drawing will include a copy of Renegade Hearts, a $10 gift cert from Amazon, & a PDF copy of my award-winning/best-selling Fire and Ash (or choice of one of my other ebooks).  Hope you can join me.

0 comments:

The Breast Cancer Site