Pages

Photobucket

Thursday, January 21, 2010

An awesome review and look who's coming Monday

If you haven’t heard me shoutin’ it from the roof tops yet, you must be indoors where it’s nice and warm. Val, over at You Gotta Read Reviews, gave Kinzie’s (my alter ego) upcoming inspirational romance, Reservations for Two, a ‘You Gotta Read’ rating. Once I scraped myself up off the floor I had to come and share the news with you. Just click here if you want to check it out.  But please finish reading the post first :-)


Before my head gets any bigger, I’m going to move on. I’m really excited about Monday’s interview. Author Jane Toombs is going to be here sharing her journey to publication. I’m sure most of you know who Jane is, but in case you don’t, Jane is the author of over eighty published books, both in paper and electronic. These include the various romance genres--gothic, suspense, contemporary, historical, Regency and paranormal--as well as other genres such as mystery, fantasy and horror. She’s going to tell us the difference between being published with the big guys in NY and the smaller independent publishers. She’ll also be sharing news about her new releases. So be sure to join us. You won’t want to miss it!

Now how many of you have thought about making a trailer to promote your books and thought the process was too complicated? Well I’ve recently attempted this feat but I have to tell you my product didn’t turn out nearly as well as Cathy’s did, over at Word Vessel.  If you haven’t checked out her blog I encourage you to do so. It’s informative and Inspirational. For instance this week she’s breaking down the process she went through to create her fabulous book trailer, and how to format your manuscript for Smashwords in case you’re considering self-publication. Check it out, you won’t be sorry!

Also, Diane Craver’s having a great contest over at her blog, so be sure to drop by her place too.

Well I’ve rambled on long enough. I better get to work. Have an awesome weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Irene Jacobson said...

I just read Kinzie's review...now I'm really looking forward to reading the book.

Congratulations, hon!

Anne Patrick said...

Thanks, Irene! I appreciate your support.

The Breast Cancer Site