Pages

Photobucket

Thursday, May 31, 2012

5 Hearts Review for Trespasses




“This book was an excellent read that progressed with such fluency that I could not put it down for a second. The plot was dynamic and drew me in as a reader because of its intensity and its attention to detail when it came to the investigation… Ms. Patrick has penned a superb tale in this one with two strong characters that have to face their pasts -- as both of them have lost loved ones -- if they're to have any hope at a future together. Well done to this author, of which I can't wait to read the first installment of this series and the ones to come in the future.” ~ Reviewed by Bec

I’ve also uploaded my latest newsletter onto my website.  Check it out here!  Inside you’ll find an exclusive excerpt from my July release, Fire Creek.  If you're not on my mailing list and would like to be please drop me a line via the contact form on my website, or email annepatrick07[at]yahoo[dot]com.
Thank you for all your support!
Anne

0 comments:

The Breast Cancer Site