Pages

Photobucket

Saturday, September 24, 2011

First Reviews for Renegade Hearts

Sherry @ LoveToReadNovels gave it 5 Tickets!
I knew when I saw the totally awesome cover of Renegade Hearts that I absolutely had to find out the tale within. I was immediately drawn in by the gentle prose of this story. It truly matched the cover with an easy ebb and flow that I just loved! Though it was not an edge-of-your-seat type story I found myself glued to the pages because I became so involved with its true-to-life well-drawn characters. You will fall in love with each one them. Gil was an excellent leading man. I just loved the way he was with Jenny and Zach. (Big sigh!) Jenny is someone to admire. She was strong and independent but reasonable and tender. Zach will steal your heart hands down! He is such a great little man! And Buddy, Gil's Dad, was a total gem! Now don't get me wrong, this did have a mystery to it and as typical with Anne Patrick's stories, you don't find out the whole truth until the end. She always keeps you guessing. I just LOVED Renegade Hearts! It's an easy, feel-good, up-lifting tale you won't want to miss. A thank you goes to the author for providing this complimentary copy for my review.

Babs Book Bristo gave it 5 stars!
I loved the characters and the setting. A little bit of a western touch to the romance. The hurdles Jenny has to go through was enlightening. The twists in the book make for a great suspense. The book has a little bit of everything to entice the reader. Another great book I would recommend. Click on Babs link to read the whole review.

Samantha @ Amazon.com gave it 5 stars!
I thoroughly enjoyed this sweet romance! The inspirational thread wasn't overbearing, the characters truly endearing. I especially loved Zach. What a kid! Jenny lost her husband a couple of years ago and is still nursing a broken heart. Along comes Gil who is recovering from a war injury that ended a career he loved. In Jenny and Zach he sees a possible new lease on life, but will he be able to win over Jenny with his charm and devotion to her son? You'll have to by the book to find out. I highly recommend it!


Ebook available from the publisher:
http://stores.desertbreezepublishing...art/Detail.bok

Christianbook.com
http://www.christianbook.com/Christi...&action=Search

Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/Renegade-Hearts-ebook/dp/B005MZ8GJU/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpt_1

Barnes and Noble
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/renegade-hearts-anne-patrick/1105618725

0 comments:

The Breast Cancer Site