Pages

Photobucket

Monday, February 14, 2011

Fire and Ash - LASR BEST BOOK of 2010 Nominee!

"This is a beautiful, yet hard-hitting story, fluently written, presenting characters you fall in love with, and ensures you’ll keep it on your shelf permanently and re-read often, which is why I have given it a Best Book rating." - Reviewed by Fennel @ LASR.

I'm absolutely thrilled with the nomination, and I thank Fennel for giving it such a wonderful review. You can read it here if you like: http://longandshortreviews.blogspot.com/2010/10/fire-and-ash-by-anne-patrick.html. A lot of hard work went into the creation of Fire and Ash. Several months of research were involved, which I couldn't have done without the help of a wonderful man named Keith Tarbox. He is the fire investigator I corroborated with to make sure I got my facts straight. His help was invaluable. Not only did he take time out of his busy schedule to answer all my questions he read the manuscript and made some suggestions that gave the book more depth than I originally intended. His insights and the real life experiences he shared helped me to get inside Sadie's head and really get to know her. In all honesty, this books success is due largely to his willingness to help out a nagging author. So Thank You, Keith!


If you'd like to vote for Fire and Ash here's the link: http://www.longandshortreviews.com/promo.htm the poll is open until February 27th.

And if you haven't read it yet, here is the book trailer and buy links.



Christianbook.com; Desert Breeze Publishing; Amazon; and Barnes & Noble.

0 comments:

The Breast Cancer Site