Pages

Photobucket

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

35% off Lethal Dreams – Today only

Whimsical Publications is celebrating June Jubilee at Coffee Time Romance and for today only is knocking off 35% on all books. Check out what some of the readers have said. If you haven’t picked up a copy yet, now’s your chance! http://www.whimsicalpublications.com/anne_patrick/lethal_dreams.html

Comment/review = This was a great read! I loved the chemistry between Logan and Erin. Erin was a great character. Even though she had been through so much herself she had a big heart and lots of love for others. She was doubting her faith but you could certainly relate as to why that was. Logan was a to-die-for hero. His soft and gentle ways sure won my heart! He had such a strong faith and inner strength. I loved all the secondary characters as well. I found myself caring about these people as I read the story. Anne Patrick has an easy writing style that draws you into the story and makes you feel like you're living it with the characters. There was a twist and turn at the end that I never saw coming. I love that! I recommend you pick up a copy of Lethal Dreams.

Amazon review by: Romatic Reader "metime"
Rated: 5 stars


Comment/review = This was my second Anne Patrick book. I loved Journey to Redemption but Lethal Dreams really tugged at my heart. Erin has had some hard knocks in life that has left her a little bitter with good reason. Logan, the kind of hero every woman dreams about, is just the man to soften her up. I really enjoyed how the romance played out and the suspense did justice to this author's brand of, 'Edge of Your Seat Suspense'. Ms Patrick has a unique writing style that I love, and I look forward to more books written by her. If you're looking for a suspenseful read with some 'sweet' romance, you can't go wrong with Lethal Dreams. Awesome job, Ms Patrick

Barnes & Noble review by: suspenselover
Rating: 5 stars


Comment/review = A "sweet" or "inspirational" suspense (depending from which publisher you take your definition). Dr. Erin Jacobs is a sports physical therapist. She stumbles on a crime scene where two officers have been shot, Detective Logan Sinclair and his partner. The story is well paced; the characters are engaging; and there are some great twists and turns. I'm looking forward to reading more of Anne Patrick's stories; she's now on my must-buy list. Brava!

Reviewed by judy t on eHARLEQUIN
Rating: 5 hearts


Comment/review = This author labels her books as 'Sweet' Edge of Your Seat Suspense. Well she wasn't far off with Lethal Dreams. It isn't classified as an Inspirational but it should be. I really loved this book! The story was original, with characters I could easily relate too. And best of all, just when I thought I knew who the bad guys were, she went and pulled the carpet right out from under me. I love it when an author can do that. Kudos to you Ms Patrick! I look forward to reading more from you.

Barnes & Noble review by: AbbyZ
Rating: 5 stars

0 comments:

The Breast Cancer Site