Pages

Photobucket

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Free Read of my WIP – A Familiar Evil

I thought it might be fun to share my current work in progress online. Please note that all work posted here is copyrighted. I’m merely sharing it for your reading pleasure. Since it is a WIP, also note you are going to find mistakes (although I do try to catch them) so if you happen to find one feel free to point it out. I appreciate the help and I’m sure my future editor will too. Suggestions are welcomed too! I will try to post twice a month, but if I get caught up in another project, such as edits on a upcoming release, please forgive me. Now grab a favorite drink, click here, and sit back and enjoy!

Oh, and don't forget to follow my virtual book tour for my new releases Out of the Darkness & Ties That Bind.  You'll find the links in the post below.  All comments throughout the month are eligible for my bag of goodies at the end of the month.  I'll also be giving away copies of the books at different stops along the tour.  Have fun!

0 comments:

The Breast Cancer Site