Pages

Photobucket

Friday, February 26, 2010

Suspense by Anne has been given the Sunshine Award!

Suspense by Anne has been awarded the Sunshine Award by Al over at his blog Publish or Perish. Yaay! Thank you, Al!!!


I humbly accept this award and will now share the love by following the rules of acceptance.

Put the logo on your blog in your post.
Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
Link the nominees within your post.
Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blogs.
Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.


So without further ado I nominate the following blogs:

1. Miss Mae at her lovely blog: Pure Southern Genteel.

2. Cathy Bryant at Word Vessel.

3. Martha over at Reviews by Martha’s Bookshelf.

4. Lady Scribes' Shhh, I'm Writing a Romance.

5. E.A. West’s blog: The West Corner.

6. Shawna Williams’ blog: My Father’s Oldsmobile.

7. Danielle Thorne’s The Balanced Writer.

8. Joyce Dipastena’s blog:

9. Diane Craver’s blog.

10. Evie Alexis’ blog.

11. Rebecca J. Vickery’s blog.

12. Last but not least Michele Ashman Bell’s blog.

I was interviewed today by Michele.  Click on her link above to check it out.  And don't forget my March Madness Contest!  It starts Monday.  I'll post the rules and scavenger hunt questions Sunday evening.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Anne, for my lovely award. I am honoring its spirit and have passed it along to others. Have a lovely day.

DanielleThorne said...

Thank you, Anne. (Big Squeeze)

Joyce DiPastena said...

Thank you so much, Anne!

Diane Craver said...

Anne,
Thank you so much for this award. I'm sorry I missed seeing it.

The Breast Cancer Site