Pages

Photobucket

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Resolutions

I don’t make resolutions – because I can’t ever keep them, but if I did I guess it would be that I continue to grow as a writer. The Lord has blessed me in placing me with a wonderful editor that has been helping me spot some of my flaws. In the few months we’ve been working together she has already helped me a great deal. She’s brutally honest with me when she needs to be, but at the same time lifts me up giving me hope that I have a bright future in the publishing world. Thanks B! Having worked with some very popular authors, I have every confidence that your critiques will mold me into a better writer.

Susan, one of my first readers – thanks for your support. You’re a wonderful lady my friend. Hope you have a healthy and prosperous New Year.

Larry, my fellow world traveler and poet – may the words continue to flow. You’re truly gifted my friend!

Sarah, I love ya sweetie. May all your hopes and dreams come true. You’re daddy finally called – guess he didn’t leave the country after all!

On the home front, Zoe got a baby brother for Christmas – no, not a puppy – a kitten. They’re getting along famously. Little Caesar is his name and man is he a feisty one. Really keeps Zoe and me on our toes. We’ve had two pretty good snows here over six inches both times and Zoe just loves playing in it. Me, on the other hand, could do without it. Give me 70* or 80* weather any day.

Until next time, Be Safe and Be Blessed. You are loved my friends!

0 comments:

The Breast Cancer Site