Pages

Photobucket

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Free GPS System


One of my mission teammates sent this to me this morning and I just had to share it. The attached photo is of a dark forest where a lot of people are right now in their life and I myself traveled through only a few years ago. I thought it went well with this piece.


Working at a company selling GPS guidance systems, we often discuss the benefits of GPS and what we can do with our product to enhance the lives of those around us. These systems are quite amazing! They have so many features and so much to offer…. I’m sure you’ve all seen the ads! The most amazing part of GPS came to me on my way to work this morning! You don’t have to be rich to own it….. you don’t have to buy it for the tax benefit….you don’t need a payment plan!! Everyone one of us comes GPS installed! God’s Plan for Salvation is programmed into every one of us……all we have to do is hook into the power of God’s word and let him do the rest.

“GPS guidance provides a clear understanding of what’s happening in the field!”

“It’s easy to install and cost effective…. See instant return on your investment!”

“Always know where you’re going and how you’re going to get there!”

“Never get lost again!”

“Guides more accurately than humanly possible!”


God’s Plan of Salvation offers all these things! And the best part is IT’S FREE!!! Much like the satellites orbiting the earth today, God is always in contact. Not to mention, God does not shut down for a meteor shower, there is no loss of connection, and the software never gets outdated! His word is clear, his guidance is direct, and the payback is instant! There are no additional monthly fees and it comes with a lifetime warranty!!! All you have to do is use GPS everyday!!! How awesome is that!!


Thanks Tammy for sharing this. I'm looking forward to our next adventure.

0 comments:

The Breast Cancer Site