Pages

Photobucket

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Check out the cover for my upcoming release!


Thanks for an awesome cover, Laura!  A Familiar Evil releases May 1st in eBook and print.  Here's the blurb:  Jordan Russell had the perfect life until the brutal monster from her childhood resurfaced, opening up scars she thought were healed.  With the hope of finally finding closure Jordan leaves her cheating husband, and her career in the FBI, and returns to where her nightmare began.  But what awaits her in Thorny Creek will push her to the very edge of sanity and bring her face to face with her abductor.


It's been a wild few weeks!  After battling writters block for...it seems forever, I finally completed Renegade Hearts.  It's an inspirational romance with a dash of mystery, which is currently looking for a home.  And I'm 55,000 words into Deadly Secrets, an inspirational romantic suspense.  I then need to get busy on book two of my Wounded Heroes Series.  I'm doing some last minute research for it tomorrow by going back to the third grade.  Since my heroine is a school teacher, a wonderful friend of mine invited me to sit in on her class.  I'm sure it'll be a blast.

Be sure to drop in Friday because Sharon will be back to share more about herself and her awesome books.  Enjoy the rest of your week everyone!

0 comments:

The Breast Cancer Site