Pages

Photobucket

Sunday, July 18, 2010

My First Newsletter

You’ve gotta love technology. I’ve been putting off doing a newsletter because…well frankly I thought it would be too complicated and I didn’t think I’d have the time to put one together. Then today I came across a link for Microsoft Office Online Newsletter Templates. It doesn’t get much simpler than this. Then I did a little more exploring and figured out I could save it as a PDF file in MS Word. Okay, some of you probably already knew that, but I didn’t. I’ve been using websites like Zamzar to convert my files. But it turns out if you have the newer version of MS Word you can download a program from Microsoft that allows you to convert word documents to PDF. So about three hours later I had my first newsletter.

If you’re not on my mailing list and would like to receive my quarterly newsletters just send me an email and I’ll add you. In the meantime you can download the PDF file from my website or read it online at Scribd.

This issue contains information about recent releases. I talk about the inspiration behind Fire and Ash, how you can win copies of my books, and this quarters Author Spotlight author, Danielle Thorne.

Be sure to let me know what you think. Suggestions are always welcomed.

Coming up Monday, Cathy Bryant will be visiting us again so be sure to drop in.

And on Wednesday, I'll be guest blogging at Joy T. David's Edgy Inspirational blog, talking about e-books and edgy Christian fiction.  Both are becoming very popular.
 
Enjoy your week!
Anne

0 comments:

The Breast Cancer Site