Pages

Photobucket

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Fire and Ash Book Trailer



I'm starting to get the hang of this trailer business...or at least I think I am.  The hard part is finding the right music and timing it just right.  Let me now what you think.

Also, I received news from my publisher of another great review for Ties That Bind.  Amazon Nymph gave the book a Golden Blush Recommended Read Award!

"Anyone that loves intense mystery and suspense stories is going to love Ties That Bind. The author has a way of keeping you on your toes as you read this book. There are so many twists that you will have a difficult time guessing who the killer is. Ms. Patrick keeps you guessing until you get close to the end of the book. I actually guessed wrong, but the man could have been the killer from the clues the author dropped. This story has a lot of romantic and subtle Christian undertones but they don't detract from the mystery. I could not put this one down...Ties That Bind is one book to be placed on every mystery lover's bookshelf to be read more than once."

Read the entire review here. [http://literarynymphsreviewsonly.blogspot.com/2010/06/ties-that-bind.html?zx=6e5bf683444e60b8]

0 comments:

The Breast Cancer Site