Wednesday, May 19, 2010
I want to thank Diane Craver for giving me the “Creative Writer Blogger Award.”
Here are the rules: I tell either six truths and one lie, or six lies and one truth about myself, and you get to figure out which, and leave a fun or silly comment. Feel free to try to figure out which is which!! Everyone is offering a prize, so I will, too:
One person who comments on this post between now and Sunday will get the eBook of their choice from my list of releases. The drawing will be Sunday afternoon, and I’ll come back and post the winners name on this posting.
First, let me nominate seven other authors for this honor:
* Cathy Bryant
* Danielle Thorne
* Larry Hammersley
* Laurean Brooks
* Susan Whitfield
* Ginger Simpson
* Shawna Williams
Now on to my truths and lies:
I hardly ever got into trouble as a kid. (LOL, Okay, I couldn’t even write that with a straight face…we’ll skip that one).
1. My first job, was working in a Dairy Queen.
2. As a kid, I wanted to be a cop.
3. I was a middle child with two sisters.
4. The first rock concert I went to was Black Sabbath.
5. My day job is working as an administrative assistant.
6. My absolute favorite foods are Black Peppered Pork with Fried Rice, and Pepperoni & Mushroom Pizza.
7. As a teenager, during the summers, I helped out in a pit crew at our local race track where I got to meet Rusty Wallace and Mark Martin when they were just getting started.