Pages

Photobucket

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Book Trailer for Reservations for Two



This Inspirational Romance can be purchased as an ebook at Whiskey Creek Press.

Also, I was going to work on my contest idea this weekend but as it turns out I'll be working on second round edits on Out of the Darkness (my May release) and two other book trailers that I need to get done.  I will give you a couple of snippets though.  I'm calling it March Madness and there will be mega giveaways!  Prizes will include free books (mine and hopefully some other authors), some chocolates...Mmmm...and who knows what else I'll come up with.  So be sure to check back.  I hope to have all the details ironed out in the next week or so.

2 comments:

David K said...

Beautiful trailer, Anne! And congratulations on your new releases...they both sound wonderful.

Anne Patrick said...

Thanks, Beverly. I think it's an improvement over the first trailer I did :-). They're time consuming but fun to make.

The Breast Cancer Site